See How They Run is an impending American secret movie coordinated by Tom George and composed by Mark Chappell. The film stars Saoirse Ronan, Sam Rockwell, Adrien Brody, Ruth Wilson, Reece Shearsmith, Harris Dickinson, Charlie Cooper, Shirley Henderson, and David Oyelowo.
In November 2020 it was accounted for that Saoirse Ronan, Sam Rockwell, and David Oyelowo had endorsed on to star in an untitled secret movie for Searchlight Pictures, with Tom George on board to coordinate from a screenplay by Mark Chappell.
After one month, Adrien Brody joined the cast. In February 2021, Ruth Wilson was added to the cast. In April, it was reported that Reece Shearsmith likewise handled a job and that the shooting had wrapped.
Pippa Bennett-Warner was uncovered as a component of the cast in May. In July 2021, it was declared the film was named See How They Run, with the augmentations of Sian Clifford, Jacob Fortune-Lloyd, Shirley Henderson, Paul Chahidi, Pearl Chanda, and Charlie Cooper.
The Plot of the Movie See How They Run
Set in 1950s London where a frantic Hollywood filmmaker embarks to transform a well-known West End play into a film. At the point when individuals from the creation are killed, world-fatigued Inspector Stoppard (Rockwell) and overeager freshman Constable Stalker (Ronan) end up amidst a perplexing whodunit inside London’s spectacular Theatre land and ignoble underground.
The Casts Members
- Saoirse Ronan as Constable Stalker
- Sam Rockwell as Inspector Stoppard
- David Oyelowo as Mervyn Cocker-Norris
- Adrien Brody as Leo Köpernick
- Ruth Wilson as Petula Spencer
- Reece Shearsmith as John Woolf
- Harris Dickinson as Dickie Attenborough
- Charlie Cooper as Dennis the Usher
- Shirley Henderson as the Dame
- Lucian Msamati as Max Mallowan
- Pippa Bennett-Warner as Ann Saville
- Pearl Chanda as Sheila Sim
- Paul Chahidi as Fellowes
- Sian Clifford as Edana Romney
- Jacob Fortune-Lloyd as Gio
The film is set for a restricted delivery on September 30, 2022.