Monday, September 26, 2022
Ezoic
HomeEntertainmentSamsung Galaxy S23 Ultra May Feature 200-Megapixel ISOCELL HP3 Camera Sensor

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra May Feature 200-Megapixel ISOCELL HP3 Camera Sensor

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Updates: In September of last year, Samsung debuted the 200megapixel ISOCELL HP1 sensor. According to a recent source, Samsung Electronics’ mobile business and Samsung Electro-Mechanics are approaching completion on an enhanced 200megapixel sensor dubbed ISOCELL HP3, which will debut in the company’s future flagship smartphone. The new sensor could be included in the Samsung Galaxy S23 series, which is scheduled to successor the Galaxy S22.

Highlights

  • The Samsung ISOCELL HP1 sensor has a pixel size of 0.64-micron pixels and is expected to be deployed initially by Motorola.
  • Xiaomi is expected to release its first phone with a 200-megapixel camera in 2022.

More Details About Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

The new sensor is reported to be an enhanced version of the ISOCELL HP1, with a maximum image resolution of 200 megapixels and innovative pixel-binning technology. Samsung is approaching completion on an enhanced version of the 200-megapixel ISOCELL HP3 sensor, according to ETNews, a South Korean website.

Samsung Electronics is responsible for 30% of the manufacturing, while the Electro-Mechanics division is responsible for the remaining 70%. Samsung plans to incorporate a new 200-megapixel camera in the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra in 2023.

The specs of the Samsung ISOCELL HP3 sensor are yet unknown. However, the sensor will be 200 megapixels, making it one of the largest sensors ever installed in a smartphone. At the moment, the Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy S20, and Galaxy S21 all sport high-resolution rear camera modules with a 108-megapixel sensor.

The Samsung ISOCELL HP3 is likely to be identical to the ISOCELL HP1, its predecessor. The latter has 0.64-micron pixels and is fitted with Chameleon Cell technology, which uses a two-by-two, four-by-four, or complete pixel layout — depending on the environment — to record images with resolutions ranging from 12.5 to 200 megapixels.

According to Samsung, the ISOCELL HP1 can take 8K films at 30 frames per second (fps) with minimal field of vision degradation.

The Samsung Galaxy S23 will not be the first smartphone with a 200-megapixel camera if the rumors are accurate. The 200-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL HP1 sensor is believed to be included in Motorola’s upcoming Motorola Frontier. Xiaomi is also expected to release its first phone with a 200-megapixel camera.

- Advertisement -
Surekha V A
Surekha V Ahttps://premierenext.com/
My name is Surekha Venkatesh , am from Shimoga, Karnataka. I am studying a Bachelor of commerce in Jnn college, Shimoga at Kuvempu University. I am interested in cycling, cooking and reading books. And I am capable of handling a variety of responsibilities in high-pressure situations.
RELATED ARTICLES

2 COMMENTS

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments

%d bloggers like this: