MC Pixel Game Updates: McPixel 3 is a mind-blowing save-the-day adventure in which the titular want to-be hero uses odd but hilarious means of mayhem to escape disaster after disaster.
WHAT THIS GAME IS ABOUT:
Is that a bird, or something else? Is that a plane, or something else? It’s too fast to be either of those things. McPixel is here! A would-be hero who constantly getting himself into the most bizarre situations imaginable.
Using unique yet humorous means of mayhem, such as summoning a spider-billionaire, having a BBQ in his pants, punching a T-Rex into outer space, peeing into sports vehicles, and kicking Fork Parker in the balls, avert one disaster after another at every turn.
• 100 mind-blowing levels.
• There are almost 900 amazing jokes in this book.
• Almost 1500 interactive elements.
• There are around 20 minigames in all genres imaginable.
• Pixels: 258,924,600
• level of water.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SYSTEM:
• Windows 7 is the operating system.
• Pentium 4 2.8GHz / AMD Athlon 2600+ processor.
• Memory: 512 megabytes of RAM
• Visuals: DirectX 9.0c graphics are supported.
• Version 9.0c of DirectX.
• 300 MB of storage space is available.
• C’97 sound card, stereo sound card that is compatible
• Windows 10 is the operating system.
• Processor: Athlon X2 4600+ / Core 2 Duo E6600
• 1024 MB RAM is the maximum amount of memory that may be installed on a computer.
• Visuals: DirectX 10 graphics are supported.
• Storage: 300 MB sufficient space for DirectX 10
• Stereo sound card with HD Audio compatibility.
RELEASE DATE UPDATES:
McPixel 3 will be released sometime this year, according to Devolver Digital, in an attempt to make you forget about McPixel 2. All kidding aside, it’s great to see a sequel of the game, especially since it returns to the pixel format of this strange adventure epic in which you’re simply racing from one disaster to the next, trying to avoid them all while remaining the coolest person in the room.
The game’s developer, Sos Sosowski, and distributor, DD, have not yet specified a release date for the game, only that it will be released sometime in 2022. During Steam Next Fest, from February 21st to February 28th, a free demo of the game will be accessible. More information on the game can be seen below, as well as the game’s announcement trailer, which gives you a decent idea of what to expect.