Iqoo Neo 6 SE The display specifications for the iQoo Neo 6 SE have been officially confirmed by the phone manufacturer. The phone will include a Samsung E4 OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and 1,300 nits peak brightness, according to Samsung. The display is HDR10+ certified and features a selfie camera punch hole in the centre.
The iQoo Neo 6 SE display specifications are revealed just days before the device’s launch in China on May 6 at 7:30 p.m. CST (5pm IST). The phone might possibly be a scaled-down version of the iQoo Neo 6, which features a 6.62-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display and an under-display fingerprint sensor.
HIGHLIGHTS Iqoo Neo 6 SE
The display on the iQoo 6 SE is HDR10+ certified.
• The front camera on the iQoo 6 SE has a hole-punch cutout.
• The device is a diluted version of the iQoo Neo 6.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE IQOO NEO 6 SE (TEASED)
• The iQoo Neo 6 SE will be equipped with a Samsung E4 OLED display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC running at 3.2GHz. Recent teasers have revealed the design of the iQoo Neo 6 S’E and offered two colour possibilities. The new iQoo Neo 6 S’E is displayed in two colours: Orange and Teal, with a design that is reported to be identical to that of its predecessor, the iQoo Neo 6, which was just released in China.
• Furthermore, Vivo has confirmed the launch date and disclosed a number of specifics about the new iQoo smartphone, including the fact that it will include a 64-megapixel primary sensor and a 4,700mAh battery with support for 80W fast charging.
• The smartphone has also undergone 11 rounds of performance optimization, according to the Chinese company. The business, on the other hand, has begun taking pre-orders for the iQoo Neo 6 S’E, which is presently available on the Vivo China website, JD.com, and Suning.com.
• However, the smartphone’s price has yet to be determined. In the following days, iQoo is likely to reveal further details about the iQoo Neo 6 SE. The iQOO Neo 6 S’E 5G has been officially released. The smartphone features a 6.62-inch (16.81-cm) Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels.
• Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870 processor powers it. A 4700 mAh battery powers the device. Android v11 is installed on the phone. The smartphone has a single camera configuration with a primary sensor of 64+8+5+2 MP and a secondary sensor of 64+8+5+2 MP. The smartphone has a 16 MP selfie camera on the front.
• The iQOO Neo 6 SE 5G features up to 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, as well as 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G LTE connectivity. On-screen fingerprint sensor and USB Type-C port