I Was A Teenage Exocolonist Game Updates: In this story-driven card-based RPG, you’ll spend your teenage years on an extra terrestrial world. Discover, develop, and find love. The decisions you make and the abilities you develop over the next 10 years will decide how your life turns out and whether or not your colony survives.
WHAT THIS GAME IS ABOUT.
You and your family were thrown into a new world of wonder and peril as refugees from Earth and are now growing up in humanity’s first extrasolar colony. Your entire life is still ahead of you. Will you study engineering and introduce contemporary technology to this planet of dinosaurs? or grow strange plants and coexist peacefully with wild nature? Fight the enormous creatures that govern Vertumna or raise the next generation of humans?
Your choices—whether to study, pick up a musical instrument, follow your parents, or run away to explore the dangerous jungle—matter. Even if adolescence is characterised by clumsiness and careless errors, everything you learn will make you and your colony stronger. When conflict is imminent, your memories, choices, and relationships will stand by your side as collection cards that may be used for anything from passing a math exam to avoiding a ferocious snapblade.
You become aware of prior life experiences thanks to an odd link to an orbiting wormhole. It will take a lot of lives to uncover every solution and, in the end, a means of preserving your colony as well as the planet.
EXOCOLONIST IS GOING TO HAVE THIS GREAT STUFF:
• There are too many 800 story events for one lifetime, but fortunately there will be many.
• Making the best hand out of 250 battle cards, such as Up to Your Knees in Mud (adjacent cards earn +1) and Testing on Humans, is based loosely on poker rules (cards to the right become blue)
• Achieve Governor status one day, live a simple life as a botanist, or choose one of the 30 possible outcomes. Let others handle monster slaying.
• There are 25 occupations available; you can play about working as a depot clerk or you can join a survey crew and map the Valley of Vertigo.
• Will you practise your toughness and bravery or prioritise developing your 15 skills?
• Dogboys, aliens, attractive politicians, and ice-cold killers are among the ten dateable characters. Can you predict the adult selves of your childhood pals?
REQUIREMENTS FOR SYSTEMS
• Linux and Windows at a Minimum:
• OS: Windows 10 and Windows 11 (SP1 and later)
• SSE2 instruction set support for the x86 and x64 architectures of the processor.
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• DX10, DX11, and DX12 graphics support.
• 10th version of DirectX
• 2 GB of storage are available.
• Windows 10 (64-bit) and after Intel Core i5-4690k or AMD Athlon 3000G processor.
• RAM memory: 8 GB
• Nvidia GTX 970 4GB/AMD R9 290 4GB graphics
• 11th version of DirectX.
• 5 GB of storage are available.
RELEASE DATE UPDATES.
On August 25th, 2022, I Was a Teenage Exocolonist will be available on Steam (and Itch, and other retailers), PS4 and PS5. Follow premiere next page for latest upcoming games Updates.