INTRODUCTION OF HUNT: SHOWDOWN-SERPENT MOON GAME;
Hunt: Showdown-Serpent Moon Updates: Crytek has reported via online entertainment another occasion for their shooter Hunt: Showdown, the Serpent Moon Event. Such a long ways there is just meager data and a short secret, however they as of now give pieces of information.
That is going on: Developer Crytek has declared the Serpent Moon Event for Hunt: Showdown. This should begin on July 27, 2022, yet there isn’t yet much data separated from a short secret trailer.
The Serpent Moon occasion in Hunt: Showdown is the development to the principal occasion, the Traitor’s Moon occasion from late March. As in each and every occasion previously, the undertaking of the players will most likely be the accompanying:
OBLITERATE EVENT ITEMS ON THE MAP TO EARN POINTS;
Kill beasts and managers and complete typical chase errands, likewise for focuses.
The gathered focuses can then ordinarily be spent on remunerations, for example, selective occasion skins for trackers and weapons.
It could likewise go in an unexpected way: Crytek has previously referenced that they need to change the occasions after some time. So whether we’ll get a commonplace Hunt: Showdown occasion once more or something new is as yet unclear.
WHAT CAN ALREADY BEEN IN THE TEASER?
• In the short mystery itself, we can as of now make out a couple of things:
• Right toward the start, a couple of pictures flash. One shows another weapon. It’s like the Sparks LRR, just in a cut off structure. So it very well may be a Sparks LLR as a gun change.
• As we progress we see currently recognizable weapons, explosive, Molotovs, and needles. The same old thing.
• The open book first shows a cut moon and “Part 1”, which is the Traitors Moon Event.
• The opposite side shows “Part 2” and the skeleton of a snake. Potentially another chief? Then again, the unbelievable weapon and tracker skins will presumably just get a snake style (You can as of now see that in the cover picture and in the secret when the weapon is shown – see picture beneath).
In the video, we see a player strolling towards a hazy cornfield. Shots can be heard, potentially from the gun rendition of the Sparks LLR. Ravens fly away, so there may be something sneaking in the cornfield. In any case, the mystery doesn’t let us know more.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE OF THE GAME HUNT: SHOWDOWN-SERPENT MOON;
The occasion begins on July 27th, we will keep you informed!