All employees of Premiere Next are expected to work in their best interest while acting in accordance with the company’s code of conduct and ethics policy.
In case they witness or found any violation of ethics by any employees they are expected to bring the same to the notice of the Authority:-
- Premiere Next employees must avoid all possible scenarios of conflict of interest, while covering an event, conducting an interview, or collecting data for a news article.
- To avoid such scenarios, employees must inform about the same to their superior/ authority.
- Employees are barred from using their position in the organization for their personal benefits, or accepting gifts, corporate benefits, and rewards from sources to tweak information in articles.
- Any conflicting relationships with any employee within the organization must be disclosed.
- Employees should not partake in any form of harassment against colleagues or refrain from bringing to notice any such instances that they deem to be against workplace ethics.
- The company has the right to access all communication that is official in nature – involving resources provided by the organization or that involves the exchange of information pertaining to the company.
- Premiere Next employees are expected to handle financial matters related to the company with utmost responsibility, making necessary disclosures from time to time.
- Sensitive information available to reporters while collecting data for stories shall not be misused by any means.
- All employees are expected to adhere to the laws of the land and the company shall not be responsible for any act committed in violation of the above. The same is applicable while concerning laws about data privacy.
- Premiere Next staff is prohibited from colluding or sharing information with competitors. They should not work along with any competing entities while fixing the prices of products or services offered by the company.